Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh and some other pics!


Here are some pictures of Layla's Stuff all set up and waiting her arrival!

Some of her clothes hung in the side closet! 

The best organizer! Thanks Big Brother for the present!


Her Teddy Bears (the brown one I have had since I was 5) 
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Konar for the Pack n' Play!!! Its perfect!!! 
Thanks Nana & Poppi for the bouncer! 
Some more clothes ( not all shown) 
 Layla's area filled with: Clothes, bears, socks, hats, shoes, toys & every type of towel possible!!!

 The swing! Great present from my good friends Larissa & the boys!! 
Brian & I on Xmas @ my sisters place! My pants look REALLY baggy!
The presents from my sister! Thanks Lesley!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg apryl.

i love you and miss you so much!
i am so excited so meet Layla!
i am sad that we didn't keep up with our monthly roscoes dinner sesh!
but we definitely need to get together, like pronto!
i want to see your pretty face & 9 month belly! :]

- Justine <3

Jen lleras said...

you have great taste, lol, we have the same play yard and stroller/swing! I love the brown and blue color scheme. she has so many clothes already!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww Lyndseys baby mobile matches Laylas bouncie seat!!!! Your gonna be a awesome mommy Apryl, and it has been so great getting to know such a sweet person. I cant wait to see your precious little angel.