Friday, February 6, 2009

2 weeks & more visits to come!


Layla is a whole 2 weeks and 3 days! I don't have any recent pictures. But... I shall soon. Grandma & Grandpa Konar are coming ALL the way from Chicago this weekend to see her. They are staying the whole week and I can't wait until they get to meet Layla. I think I will probably cry and you know I will standing there with the camera when they walk in! They will also be helping us in our condo search once again. I don't think I will be up for it because I am still sleep deprived. Plus, I am breast feeding and I don't feel comfy doing it in public! What can I say my boobs are huge!! haha.. Also Valentines weekend Brian's sister Auntie Megan will be coming down from Princeton! YAH! I love MEGAN!! I tried to clean yesterday for their visit but it didn't turn out so well. I ended up sleeping when my sister was here. She cooked Tuna Cassarole! YUM! Also, she washed the dishes and brought Layla a bunch of clothes!! It was a nice visit. So I am going to clean a little today & clean some more tomorrow before they get here. I can't believe they got such an early flight! haha.. I love it! Layla actually slept really well this morning. I was SOOO impressed. I told her I don't mind if she cries as long as she lets mommy sleep! Its going to be such a fun and exciting weekend. I can't wait. Well I have a diaper to change! 

1 comment:

Jen lleras said...

omg shes so cute! and a gamer already!