Friday, March 6, 2009

Cleaning...

So I am cleaning the apartment like crazy! I kept it up most the time Brian was gone but now that he's back I am once again taking care of 2 babies. I swear he is a tornado on the loose! I slept a WHOLE 10 hours! I know its crazyness.. insane even! But I did it. Brian is still on China time so he is watching Layla at nite. I slept from 2:45 til noon.. AMAZING! Layla slept from 4 in the morning til about 1.. We were tired girls. Brian & I are trying to go see Watchmen this weekend. I just don't know if I am ready to let Layla go just yet. I know its only 2 hours. But I haven't been away from her for 2 hours yet. I LOVE LAYLA! Shes getting soo big and shes already 6 weeks going on 7. Its freaking crazy! My best friend Misty hung out with me all of yesterday and it was really nice to have the company. I love her!

No comments: