Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 2 Months Layla!

birthday pic!!
sunglasses!!
haha!
smile!

Soo... Today is Layla's 2 month birthday. I can't believe it! It's soo crazy! We celebrated by hanging out at the apartment as usual. Brian stayed home from work is going to start taking off Fridays & working on Sundays until the beta for work is done. So he doesnt have to make phone calls to China from home. Makes sense to me! We just hung out. Layla has been on this kick about crying before she goes to sleep. It's weird. But I guess I shouldn't expect her to be on a FULL schedule yet. She was doing great the last 2 weeks on a good schedule. Now she has decided to change it up on me! URGH! But its okay. I still have my coffee maker. We have a big day tomorrow. We are heading over to the Sidewalk Sale on 4th st. to pick up some things for Layla @ Little Devil then going to look at house. Might get some dinner if we are up to it. I am still rooting for this home! We haven't heard anything back from it yet. But in the mean time it wouldn't hurt to take a look at a few others, right?! Well I have nothing else to report! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Jen lleras said...

love the crazy hair!!!