Monday, March 16, 2009

O Layla!

Layla hanging out with mommy!
Sleeping Layla.
The paci never strays to far.
Oooo


Layla is doing fantastic! She is soo beautiful. She is constantly coo-ing & smiling. My heart melts every time. She sleeps with Brian & I. I know she shouldn't but thats the only way I will get 7 hours of sleep! So I am willing. I love when you look at me. I can't leave the room without her freaking out sometimes. If I want to do anything I have to move her along with me. O and I MUST be in the room when she falls asleep or she won't or she will yell at me until I come back. She's getting bigger and bigger. She has to go to the dr. because she has a white dot in her mouth! It's weird. Grandma & Grandpa came and hung out with us this weekend. We went down to Huntington Pier & got some burgers & walked around. Layla slept most of the time. Grandpa was disappointed. She is starting to look more like me daddy is getting jealous! Also, she FINALLY took a different paci. Its a miracle!!! I can't believe we had that one since the second day we were in the hospital. I can't believe its almost been 2 months! Soooo crazy! 
We are still house searching! I found the perfect place. Perfect neighborhood! Home! Space! But I am trying not to get my hopes up. The offer is indeed  on the table. So now we wait. I am going to look at more places tomorrow with my best friend Misty! I love having her insight. She knows EXACTLY what we want. Plus she helps me lug Layla around which is nice. We'll I guess thats it for now. Here are some new pics of Lay... 


No comments: